Sunday 21 June 2015

Memories in TADIKUM (Nabilla)

TADIKUM…..


I let the picture speak on my behalf


That time, when sleeping is more important than tae kwan do class. Haha kiddo, I love seeing you  guys.


  I asked for the name, this girl with the pink hair band told me her name was  “baby”. So why not took a selfie with “baby” and the friend? Four years old kids, I could eat them all because they were too cute (some). I monitored them, during their break time. Man, it was so lovely seeing them eating politely and when they wants more, they’ll have to say ‘’excuse me teacher, I want more please” or something like that and I gotta feed them more. I had a one fine day with the kiddos.

I get <3 from this kid, and I couldn’t ask for more. This was in six years old classroom, and I was knowned as “Teacher Bella”, thanks to Teacher Aishah (lol). I spent most of the times with this kiddos from colouring competition, to story-telling and lastly to word-search competition. It was so hard to entertain them, even harder to make them listen to you. My friend, Aishah, saved me few times. Haha.

                                      I’ve found the new me, thanks to them ;)    




No comments:

Post a Comment