Tuesday 16 June 2015

Another Memories at National Zoo (Nabilla)

Another Memories at National Zoo (Nabilla)

Another day.


(taken from google)


I remembered, it was 5am and I was already wide awake.
Because the deal was, ‘’gather at 6.30am, leave at 6.45’’.
Quickly, I showered myself with the icy cold water
Groomed, breakfast and what not to make myself more appealing.
Because I’m a girl and I care too much
Because I’m going to be in a crowd, and society judge too promptly,
And that’s why, again I wear a mask.


Whilst we were having our speedy full-filling breakfast,
comes two aunties, approached me
they told me how happy they are
because now, youngster use English as a medium to communicate
despite the difference races
because we respect each other
they told me how proud they are
living in this country
and how I made their day
but I didn’t tell them how happy I was
to be a part in their life, though it was for a while.

 

I was a photographer for a day,

Honestly, I’m not even sure how I felt
Happy or sad, I was too numb
I wandered around to my colleagues
Because they were separated into two groups
Handled two different group of animals
Reptiles and mammalia, Hahaahahahahahahaha…………
Lost my direction quite a few times,
Yet, I enjoyed my view and the people around me
During the break time I slept, God knows how exhausted it was
Meandered around National Zoo
Sun was trying hard to shine us and I was wearing all black except my hijab
Regretting the whole day for my attires.


                       

No comments:

Post a Comment