Wednesday 10 June 2015

Memories at National Zoo (Nabilla)

Memories at National Zoo
Date: 8/5/2015
Time: 8.00 am -> 4.30 pm



The best gifts in the world,
Are not in the material objects one can buy from the store,
But in the memories we make,
With the people we love
-Amanda Boyershinor


National Zoo Entrance
(Bring 1001 memories, I’ll not regret for my whole life)

Hello there earthlings. Today, we shall talk about fostering another memory. According to psychology, the mental capacity or faculty of recalling and recognizing previous experiences. To summarize, memory is what we feels with our five senses. Ive a great time in painting my canvas as a volunteer, in which canvas here is my memory. Never in my life, I’ve ever imagined volunteering in National Zoo, and now I can proudly say I was one of the volunteers.

National Zoo is located at Ampang, and it took about one hour to reach there. My group and I have decided to go to the National Zoo by car; as for us it’s more time consuming. Oh yea, we can go there by public transport too. We gathered and departed early in morning, to avoid the traffic and reached the zoo at 7.30 in the morning. All of us were nervous thinking of the day, but we still teased each other to brighten up each and every one of us.

Bos Gaurus / Seladang” farm

(photo credit to Enrick Ong)

I am one of people, who doesn’t have a feeling towards animal but I’m no hater. As a volunteer, I keep the feeling far away because I prioritize responsibility over feelings. We were divided into two small groups as there are a lot of animals to take care of and fortunately, my group are responsible of herbivours. We experienced a lot of new things as for an instance, cleaning the farms, feeding the herbivours etc. Animals are not our prime target, society is the one. In National Zoo, we managed to participate with both animals and mankind a.k.a the tourists.

Me, trying to be good with Capy bara.

(photo credit to Enrick Ong)

That day,
I’m not the one I used to be,
There’s a shadow hanging over me,
A lullaby for my dream, maybe

That day,
it was fun to play
and I’m longing for another day
like yesterday.

That day,
Another phenomenal story were written,
To cherish people like us whom they refer as, children.
Before we end up in heaven





No comments:

Post a Comment