Saturday 13 June 2015

Reflection in Zoo Negara - Day 1 (Siva)

Day 1 at Zoo Negara
  • Me and my team mates depart from UM early in the morning that is around 6 a.m.
  • Thus we reached there early and waited for some time for the Zoo to open
  • We could not find any better food there, so some of my team mates went to the nearby McDonalds and bought us food.
  • After 8 a.m. the officers at Zoo assign us with the respective works.
  • We started our job at different places
  • The main job we did there was helping the zookeepers.
  • It was totally a different experience for someone like me who is afraid of all kind of animals.
  • We help the zookeepers to arrange the things inside the animal places and also we gave food to the animals with the help of the zookeepers
  • The first day I was assigned to the Bull, Bear and Cabby Bara areas.
  • We learned about the animals and explained to the visitors there.
  • We have break for about two hours because it was a Friday.
  •  After break we continue our jobs of giving foods to the animals
  • We end our duty there around 4.15 p.m
  • The zookeepers there were so friendly and took good care of us
  • They taught us a lot about animals they are in charge with
  • At last, even though it was a tiring day, I enjoyed myself a lot as I mix around with the people in the zoo.













No comments:

Post a Comment