Sunday 31 May 2015

Day 1 in Zoo Negara (Catherine)

8/5/2015, FRIDAY
My name is Catherine Ch’ng and I’m one of the group members from group 2 social engagement Business Administration. My group members have decided to do our volunteering activities at Zoo Negara, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. We woke up early in the morning and started our journey at 6 a.m. We need to arrive there before 8am and this is also our first time visiting Zoo Negara. After eating breakfast, we waited for the Zoo Negara’s officers to assign us our tasks which we need to accomplish by 4.30 p.m. We were separated into 2 groups. My sub group was in charged of the following activities:

               First task: It’s all about deer (Cleaned the cage and feed them.)



Second task: There are mini kangaroo (Cleaned the cage and fed them.)
  




Third task: Porcupines (Cleaned the cage and fed them.)


Fourth task: Goats (Cleaned the cage and fed them.)


Fifth task: Tapir and Sang Kancil !!! We cleaned their cage and fed them as well!!! So amazing but I only dare to snap picture from a far distance, because it’s too big and I’m scared….



Sixth task: These gentle animals J but I have forgotten their names.(Sweep the leaves and fed them.)


Seventh task: Fed bears.
 Yeah!!! Our day one in Zoo Negara, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia was really amazing and I have experienced lots of new things during my day in Zoo Negara.


No comments:

Post a Comment